North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - J AND J REMODELERS OF WANTAGH LLC
Around the Web
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
- DNAinfo and Gothamist Are Shut Down After Vote to Unionize
By ANDY NEWMAN and JOHN LELAND - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Reporters and editors at the local news sites joined a union last week. On Thursday, their billionaire owner closed the sites.
- Op-Ed Contributor: A Billionaire Destroyed His Newsrooms Out of Spite
By HAMILTON NOLAN - Friday Nov 3, 2017
DNAinfo and Gothamist weren’t shuttered because of money. They were shut down because they unionized.
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Steve Bannon’s War
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Mr. Bannon, a former Trump adviser, discusses the future of the Republican Party, white nationalism and more in an interview with The Times.