A founder of a private security firm and an owner of a military contractor have discussed proposals to rely more on contractors instead of American troops.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 1970
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1970 - J AND F MATRA CONTRACTORS INC.
Around the Web
- Trump Aides Recruited Businessmen to Devise Options for Afghanistan
By MARK LANDLER, ERIC SCHMITT and MICHAEL R. GORDON - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Uber Drivers Aren’t Independent Contractors, U.K. Tribunal Rules
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The decision, which affirmed a ruling made last year, casts doubt on a hiring model used by many “gig economy” businesses.
- Person Who Deleted Trump’s Twitter Account Said to Be Contractor
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Originally described as a company employee, the person behind the deletion of President Trump’s Twitter account on Thursday was actually a contract worker, according to people briefed on the matter.
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.