A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J & W INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Trump Eyes China Sanctions While Seeking Its Help on North Korea
By JANE PERLEZ and PETER BAKER - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
The American president is trying to enlist Beijing in his struggle with North Korea even as the White House is set to announce trade crackdown.
- Trump’s Anti-Nafta Stance Is on a Collision Course with Natural Gas
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS and AZAM AHMED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mexico’s economy and U.S. energy companies depend on free-flowing cross-border natural gas. Both are scrambling to avoid the chaotic disruption of a trade war.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Economic Scene: Trump’s Trade Choice: Follow the Postwar Order or Blow It Up
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
In acting on his protectionist campaign pledges, the president could play by multilateral rules or seek bilateral deals and invite retaliation.
- U.S. Trade Partners Watch Warily as Trump Considers Steel Tariffs
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Friday Jul 7, 2017
For weeks, trade lawyers, industry leaders and members of Congress have been anxiously awaiting a recommendation on steel import tariffs. Many hope the president is bluffing.