Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CHING SAU YEUNG
5690 MOSHOLU AVENUE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10471
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J & V NEW CHINA INC.
Around the Web
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- With 963 Million Users, WeChat Lures U.S. Brands—And Longs For America
By Austin Carr - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Chinese giant Tencent will open up its giant ad platform to U.S. advertisers as it seeks greater “understanding” abroad.
WeChat, the most popular messaging app in China, which boasts 963 million users, is opening up its service to U.S. advertisers. Today, its parent company Tencent announced a new ads platform designed to attract Western brands and ad agencies to the app, with Zillow and Rebecca Minkoff signing on as launch partners.