Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & S FUEL OIL CORPORATION
Around the Web
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- On Staten Island, Haunting Memories of Those Killed by Hurricane Sandy
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The powerful storm flooded blocks of Staten Island, erasing homes and claiming the lives of 24 residents.
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.
- Sharks’ Staten Island native set for hockey homecoming
By Greg Joyce - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Kevin Labanc is ready for a homecoming tour. The Staten Island native is coming back to his roots this weekend with the Sharks to play three games in four days against the Devils, Islanders and Rangers. Labanc, who has tallied three goals and two assists through the first five games of the season, will return...
- U.S. Corporate Tax Shake-Up Could Fuel Tension With Allies
By PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Other countries have their eyes on the money that lawmakers want to put on American tax rolls. But a European crackdown could work in Washington’s favor.
- American Eagle apologizes to Staten Island for 'Pig Pen' shirt
By Dean Balsamini - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
Staten Island is not happy.