"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J&M PRO ENTERPRISES INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- Ryzen Pro: AMD takes on Intel on the corporate desktop, with one key omission
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
AMD wants to go after Intel vPro while avoiding Intel's excessive product segmentation.
- 'No Kid Hungry' Campaign Uses Emojis To Combat Hunger
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Developed pro bono by BBH NY, the social media campaign uses emojis - nicknamed EmojiMeals - to illustrate how one in six kids suffers from hunger.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017