The French chef heads downtown to open his latest L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon and seek out a younger clientele.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & L GAME INC.
Around the Web
- Joël Robuchon Is Ready to Resurrect His New York Restaurant
By FLORENCE FABRICANT - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Koch Bros Back Meredith Bid For Time Inc
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Meredith's previous attempts to merge with Time Inc failed. But per 'The New York Times,' the current discussions were instigated by Time Inc., whose financial information is being examined byMeredith.
- What Steps Should NY Biotech Take in 2018? Share Your View on Dec. 11
By Ben Fidler - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Change takes time. Particularly in the life sciences, where a single drug’s journey from idea to market can consist of more than a decade of small, yet critical steps. For New York, then, aspirations to become a region known for its biotech industry are—and always have been—a long game in which every year and bit […]