Instead of shrinking in fear from the rising green tide of legal marijuana, the parent company behind booze brands like Corona, Svedka, and Robert Mondavi is jumping right in with a big investment in the legal marijuana business.Constellation Brands Inc. is shelling out $191 million for a 9.9% stake in Canopy Growth Corp, a Canadian company — known as …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & J TAX SERVICES INC.
Around the Web
- The Beer & Booze Company Behind Corona, Svedka & Mondavi Is Now Investing In Marijuana
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- IRS Phishing Scam Targets Tax Professionals
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is warning about a new email impersonation scam targeting tax professionals.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- I.R.S. Says It Will Reject Tax Returns that Lack Health Insurance Disclosure
By REED ABELSON - Friday Oct 20, 2017
The agency says it won’t accept individual tax returns that don’t meet requirements under the Affordable Care Act.
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
- Republicans Release Tax Plan, Cutting Corporate and Middle-Class Taxes
By JIM TANKERSLEY, THOMAS KAPLAN and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The bill would cap the mortgage-interest deduction while roughly doubling the standard deduction for families and would leave 401(k) plans unchanged.