A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J & J SERVICE GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Op-Ed Columnist: Season of the Witch
By MICHELLE GOLDBERG - Friday Nov 3, 2017
With the world in chaos, it’s no surprise occultism is making a comeback
- The Neediest Cases Fund: Sticking to the J Train, but Learning to Reroute Dark Thoughts
By JOHN OTIS - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Ramel Paredes, who has autism, is passionate about New York’s subways. He’s working to curb his pessimism and foster deeper personal connections.
- Sale of Brooklyn Housing Complex Would Benefit Trump
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The owners of Starrett City, the country’s biggest federally subsidized housing complex, are selling the development for more than $850 million. President Trump is a partial owner.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.