In her first interview since the essay that started a wave of sexual-harassment revelations, Susan Fowler tells her life story and looks to the future.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 30, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2010
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2010 - J & J BABY STORE, INC.
Around the Web
- With...Susan Fowler: Uber’s Whistle-Blower Is Developing a Movie and Having a Baby
By MAUREEN DOWD - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A lawyer and an epidemiologist who fought against the Affordable Care Act’s rule on contraception coverage from the outside are now the architects of the president’s reversal.
- Walmart’s C.E.O. Had Plenty to Say About Trump. So Did His Customers.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Doug McMillon, Walmart’s chief executive, rebuked Mr. Trump over his response to the Charlottesville violence. Walmart shoppers were split over whether that was right.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: On Contraception, It’s Church Over State
By LINDA GREENHOUSE - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The Trump administration has enabled a radical fringe of the Republican Party to all but eliminate the right to employer-provided birth control.