Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J.A.MINAI JEWELRY DESIGN, INC.
Around the Web
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- The Diamond Shape That Is Jewelry's New Star
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Once a supporting player for big blingier stones, the rectangular diamond-cut known as the baguette is now starring in unexpected modern jewelry designs.
- Kenneth Jay Lane, Jewelry Designer Who Made a Fortune Faking It, Dies at 85
By ENID NEMY - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Over six decades, Mr. Lane built a global business by making it acceptable and chic for women to wear glittering jewelry of unabashed deception.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Home and Work: A Paris Boudoir Where Everything’s Meant to Be Touched
By AMANDA FORTINI - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The jewelry designer Betony Vernon helps clients find erotic awareness through a combination of talk therapy, movement and occasional treatments.