In a recent interview at the Futurecast event at Warner Bros Studios in Hollywood Casey Wasserman, the founder and chief executive of the Los Angeles based talent agency Wasserman Media Group, elaborated on how technology is changing the Olympics and the benchmark that the 2028 games will set for future generations. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IW GROUP OF NY
2014 - IW GROUP
Around the Web
- Why LA 2028 will be the first truly digital Olympic Games
By Andrew Keen - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Hollywood Trade Group Finds Some Chinese Cinemas Fudging Box-Office Figures
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Hollywood is being shortchanged by millions of dollars at China’s box office, according to a recent audit for the Motion Picture Association of America.
- Wanda's Main Man in Hollywood Steps Down
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Jack Gao, Dalian Wanda Group’s frontman in Hollywood and the CEO of Legendary Entertainment, has resigned, further clouding the Chinese company’s future in the global entertainment business.