Mr. Cinader created a retail success story by catering to affluent consumers eager to signal a certain Ivy League pedigree in what they wear.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IVY ADVISORY GROUP LLC
Around the Web
- Arthur Cinader, Who Started J. Crew, Avatar of Preppy Style, Dies at 90
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- Trump Ends C.E.O. Advisory Councils as Main Group Acts to Disband
By DAVID GELLES, LANDON THOMAS Jr. and KATE KELLY - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The president announced via Twitter that he would dissolve the councils following a decision by his Strategic and Policy Forum to disband.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.