The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
37-18 28TH AVENUE
QUEENS, NEW YORK, 11103
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ITALIAN WINE MAKERS USA, LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Beginner’s Guide To Great Italian Red Wines
By Zachary Johnston - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Are you the "Jon Snow Of Wine"? These Italian reds will give you an introduction to the best that Italy has to offer.
- Trick or Treat? Italian Candy Maker Comes Knocking on U.S. Door
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Italian confectioner Ferrero just bit off another piece of the U.S. candy market and is already thinking about taking a much bigger bite—a bid to buy Nestlé’s U.S. candy business.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.