The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ITALIAN ANTIQUES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Ancient Vase Seized From Met Museum on Suspicion It Was Looted
By TOM MASHBERG - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Evidence indicates the 2,300-year-old vase, on display for decades, was illegally dug up from an Italian grave and later sold to the Met at auction.
- Hobby Lobby Agrees to Forfeit 5,500 Artifacts Smuggled Out of Iraq
By ALAN FEUER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Under a deal with federal prosecutors, the seller of art supplies agreed to return the items, pay the government $3 million and improve the way it collects antiquities.
- At Italian Vogue, a New Beginning
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
When Emanuele Farneti was named editor, the fashion world was shocked. Now he is the host of the biggest party of Milan Fashion Week.