Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
RENEE V. BECKFORD
114-36 223 STREET
CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, NEW YORK, 11411
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IT TAKES A VILLAGE DAYCARE LLC
Around the Web
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Daycare worker arrested for repeatedly slapping girl
By Fox News - Monday Oct 23, 2017
A New York woman was arrested Thursday for allegedly slapping a toddler on multiple occasions at a Long Island daycare, police say. Jeanine Sammis, 36, was captured on camera slapping a 1-year-old girl on the back of her head numerous times in late September at KinderCare daycare, Nassau County police said. Police said the child...
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.