The residents of Smurf Village in Andalusia are feeling a little blue. By Aug. 15, the 250 residents of Júzcar in southern Spain will no longer be able to claim their sleepy village as the home of the Smurfs, The Local reported. Every building in Júzcar was painted blue in 2011 by Sony Pictures as...
it takes a village 10591 incorporated
265 hunter ave
sleepy hollow, new york, 10591
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - IT TAKES A VILLAGE 10591 INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Smurf Village’ is about to look a lot less blue
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Quail Hollow’s lightning-quick greens strike in 1st round of PGA Championship
By Geoff Shackelford - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
CHARLOTTE – The fastest greens ever played in a major? That was the Brooks Koepka’s take after posting a first-round 68 Thursday in the (...)
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- It takes a village to find Rickie Fowler's ball at Royal Birkdale
By Bill Speros - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rickie Fowler’s tee shot on the 539-yard, par-5 15th hole Thursday soared way left and landed in the deep, deep grass. An army (...)
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.