On Tuesday, the City Council is set to repeal the city’s Cabaret Law, a Prohibition-era rule that made it illegal to dance in most nightspots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ISRAELI-AMERICAN COUNCIL
Around the Web
- After 91 Years, New York Will Let Its People Boogie
By ANNIE CORREAL - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- Protesters clash with officials at Charlottesville council meeting
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — Anger boiled over at the first Charlottesville City Council meeting since a white nationalist rally in the city descended into violent chaos, with some residents screaming and cursing at councilors Monday night and calling for their resignations. Scores of people packed the council’s chambers, and The Daily Progress reported Mayor Mike Signer...
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.