Starting Sunday, Delta will allow free testing on three messaging apps, giving it an advantage with travelers who would otherwise have to pay for Wi-Fi service.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ISRAEL TRAVEL ADVISORY SERVICE, L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Delta to Offer Free In-Flight Text Messaging
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- U.S. Expands Mexico Travel Advisory, Affecting Popular Resorts
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The expanded travel advisory covers the state of Quintana Roo, which includes Cancun, Tulum and several popular tourist destinations.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- The NAACP Has Issued A Travel Advisory Warning Black Americans To Be Cautious About Traveling To Missouri
By emmieodea - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
It's the first time in the NAACP's history that they have warned travelers that a particular state isn't safe due to discrimination.
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...