A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
124 CRYSTAL BROOK HOLLOW RD.
PORT JEFFERSON STAT., NEW YORK, 11776
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ISLAND CLIMATE CONTROL, INC.
Around the Web
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- 7 live sharks, 3 dead ones found in home's basement pool
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
LAGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. (AP) — Seven live sharks and three dead ones have been seized from a pool in the basement of a home in New York's Hudson Valley.The state Department of Environmental Conservation said Wednesday officers searching a home in the Dutchess County hamlet of LaGrangeville last month found a 15-foot-diameter aboveground basement pool with seven live sandbar sharks, two dead leopard sharks and one dead hammerhead shark.Officials say all the sharks were 2 feet (0.6 meters) to 4 feet (1.2 meters) long.Marine wildlife experts took blood samples and measured and tagged the sharks before transferring them to the Long Island Aquarium in a truck equipped with water tanks, oxygen and climate control.No one has been charged.
- Port Arthur Faces Harvey Flooding Disaster: ‘Our Whole City Is Underwater’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Residents of cities in Jefferson County, Tex., about 100 miles east of Houston, were desperate for help after rain there caused floodwaters to rise.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Scientists call out NY Times for incorrect claim about climate report - VIDEO: Debate over leaked climate change report released by NYT
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Trump Administration Rolls Back Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Friday Oct 6, 2017
New rules vastly expand religious exemptions from an Obama-era requirement for employers to include birth control coverage in their health insurance plans.