A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ISHA HALAL MEAT INC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
- Trucks that sell bulk meat in parking lots may head to NY
By Lisa Fickenscher - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Zaycon Fresh, a meat seller that skips stores to sell its discounted steaks and pork chops directly out of trailer trucks, is eyeing the New York area — and says it’s close to raising $50 million to make it happen. The Spokane, Wash.-based outfit typically asks its mostly suburban and rural customers to meet its...