Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 1981
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1981 - IRISH DISTILLERS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- The ‘Godfathers Of Hardcore’ Documentary Distills New York’s Hardcore Scene Into Its Purest Elements
By Caitlin White - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Ian McFarland's film tells the story of Agnostic Front and examines the lasting cultural impact of New York's hardcore scene.
- You’ve Heard of Tennessee Whiskey? Meet New York State Rye
By CLAY RISEN - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Several craft distillers have banded together to create Empire Rye, an appellation they hope will help them break from the pack of new craft whiskeys.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- 'The Home Place' Review: Friel Returns to Irish Rep
Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Brian Friel’s final play, about acceptance and belonging, finally makes its way to New York.