A purported charity called The Breast Cancer Survivors Foundation existed for six years, raising money through direct mailers and soliciting donors over the phone. It took in about $3 million per year, spinning heartwarming tales in its mailings of helping patients. This turned out to not actually be true, and those millions went to the professional fundraiser who ran the …
iris cardona breast cancer foundation
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - IRIS CARDONA BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION
Around the Web
- Fake Breast Cancer Charity Must Shut Down, Pay $350K To Real Charities
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation Announces $59.5 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Oct 6, 2017
The 2017-18 grants will support the work of two hundred and seventy-five scientists at academic and medical institutions in fifteen countries....
- MacArthur Foundation Names 'Genius Grant' Winners for 2017
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
This year’s 24 fellows include an opera director who once staged a performance among rushing commuters in a train station and a computer scientist who used her own breast cancer to spur her oncology-data research.
- New Data Shows We’re Winning The Fight Against Breast Cancer
By Dan Seitz - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
If new data is any proof, we're winning the fight against breast cancer.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reveals Her Breast Cancer Diagnosis With A Poignant Statement About Healthcare
By Stacey Ritzen - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
"1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I'm the one," wrote the "Veep" star.
- Komen Awards $30.7 Million for Breast Cancer Research
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The ninety-eight grants will support research related to new screening technologies, treatments for metastatic and aggressive types of breast cancer, and disparities in breast cancer outcomes....