China controls the supply of rare-earth and critical metals.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1997 - IREDALE MINERAL COSMETICS, LTD.
1994 - YOUR LOOK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Help Afghans Exploit Their Mineral Riches
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
- Jojoba Garden Uses – Tips On Using Jojoba Oil In The Garden
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Kylie Jenner’s cosmetics line could be a $1B business
By Carleton English - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The only thing plumping faster than Kylie Jenner’s lips is sales of her cosmetics line. Kylie Cosmetics, officially launched in February 2016, did $420 million in sales over the last 18 months, momager Kris Jenner told Women’s Wear Daily, which first reported the news (paywall). Kylie’s foray into the cosmetics space started in November when...
- Mineral Rights Can Make You Rich
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
One study estimated that in 2012 private owners earned some $22 billion in royalties.
- Luxembourg's New Law Lets Space Miners Keep Their Plunder
By Sarah Scoles - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
On August 1, Luxembourg plans to adopt a new law that gives empyrean mining companies the rights to whatever they pull from asteroids.
- North Korea is sitting on $6 trillion in mineral resources
By News.com.au - Monday Jul 3, 2017
It has long been regarded as a poor country. But as it turns out North Korea is a lot richer than we thought, or at the very least has the potential to be. North Korea has mineral resources estimated to be worth at least $6 trillion, according to Quartz, and the secretive state is sitting...