Seven members of the West End company of the play will open the Broadway production next April.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IPIS (3850 BROADWAY NEW YORK) LIMITED
Around the Web
- Cast named for Broadway’s ‘Harry Potter’ show
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- John Leguizamo’s ‘Latin History for Morons’ headed to Broadway
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
After playing Off Broadway earlier this year, the one-man show has lined up a limited Broadway run that begins previews Oct. 19 ahead of a Nov. 15 opening.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Lauren Ambrose could be Broadway’s next Eliza Doolittle
By Ian Mohr - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Broadway sources are buzzing that Lauren Ambrose is being cast as Eliza Doolittle in the revival of “My Fair Lady.”
- Jason Mraz is heading to Broadway
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The "I'm Yours" singer will make his Broadway debut starting Nov. 3.