Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
iovino credit facility, LLC
10 st. james ave
boston, massachusetts, 02116
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IOVINO CREDIT FACILITY, LLC
Around the Web
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Your Money: Equifax Calls for Free Credit Locks. Experian’s Reply? Nope.
By RON LIEBER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
At a congressional hearing on Tuesday, Equifax’s former chief executive called on competitors to offer free credit locks for life. Experian declined to do so.
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.
- Recalling Spygate wreckage, the original NY-Boston scandal
By Mark Cannizzaro - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Ten years ago “Spygate’’ consumed the NFL with a news cycle it wished never got started. It wrecked relationships, cost the Patriots draft picks and money, and forever tarnished the reputation of the franchise and its Hall of Fame-bound head coach, Bill Belichick. Eric Mangini, then the Jets coach, blew the whistle on the Patriots...
- Your Money: Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
You’ll need a credit freeze. You’ll need a fraud alert. And don’t expect Equifax to be much help.