So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 18, 2012
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2012 - IO COMMUNICATIONS INC
Around the Web
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- Sprint and T-Mobile End Merger Discussions
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The failure of the talks marked the second time in three years that the two failed to reach a deal to create a stronger competitor to Verizon and AT&T.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.