Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - INVESTING MEDIA SOLUTIONS LLC
Around the Web
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
- Knight Foundation Invests $4.5 Million in Future of Journalism
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The initiative will be anchored by the Knight Commission on Trust, Media and Democracy, which will explore the causes of and solutions for the erosion of trust in the press....
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
- $10 Billion Robo-Adviser Betterment Flourishes as Chief Learns to Let Go
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Betterment LLC Chief Executive Jon Stein wants to use technology and automation to make investment advice and financial services broadly accessible while lowering the cost and removing compensation conflicts.
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.