A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
426 SHEPHERD AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11208
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INTERSTATE SIGFA HEALTH ORGANIZATION, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.