Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNET FASHION INC.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Is It New York Fashion Week? Or Is It Rihanna Inc.?
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As some major designers decide not to show in New York, aesthetics face off against Instagram.
- Google and Levi's Made a Jacket that Connects to the Internet
By David Pierce - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Welcome to the future of internet-connected fashion.
- Chinese Censors Have New Target: Celebrity News
By AMY QIN - Friday Jun 9, 2017
The closure of popular blogs devoted to the fashion and foibles of the famous points to heightened sensitivities ahead of a major Communist Party meeting.
- Fashion Review: Tom Ford Exhumes the 1990s and It’s Almost Fabulous
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
New York Fashion Week begins with a history lesson. And it’s a surprising amount of fun.
- Internet Giants Face New Political Resistance in Washington
By CECILIA KANG - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Facebook, Google and Amazon are coming under increasing pressure by regulators concerned about their growing power.