Apple will unveil a luxury iPhone on Tuesday that will feature innovations like facial recognition, but its price could be an issue in global markets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
17111 COURTNEY AVE
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11358
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL TRADING 1 INC.
Around the Web
- With a $1,000 Price Tag, Apple’s iPhone Crosses a Threshold
By VINDU GOEL - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.