A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR JUDICIAL TRAINING, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Struggling with Financial Losses, Colonial Williamsburg Announces Restructuring
By Anne Eigeman - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Colonial Williamsburg, a nonprofit educational institution since 1932, sets a new course for 2018 and beyond.
- Dealing with Financial Challenges, Colonial Williamsburg Asks for Tax Relief
By Anne Eigeman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
In a financial tailspin, Colonial Williamsburg makes a case for property tax relief based on its economic meaning to the town and region.
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- Turkey Detains Human-Rights Activists in Tourist Island
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Turkish police have detained ten senior human rights workers including the head of Amnesty International’s Turkey chapter and two Europeans during a training conference outside Istanbul, according to the head of the international organization.
- Blue Slips: Safeguard or Relic for Federal Judicial Appointments?
By Carole Levine - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The federal judiciary is a key component of this country’s system of checks and balances. Judges who sit on these courts are approved by the Senate and hold lifetime appointments. The one thing that interrupts this process is the “blue slip.”