Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Less about the Leader, More about the Effort: Open Society Foundations Does a Transition
By Jeannie Fox - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Internal promotions ensure no major change in priorities during Open Society Foundations’ leadership transition.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Eight Women's Foundations Honored for Leadership in Equity, Diversity
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The Women's Funding Network's 2017 Leadership in Equity and Diversity Award recognized the New York Women's Foundation and seven other women's foundations....
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.