Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL JUDO CENTER CORP
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.