The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL FOOD E MART CORP
Around the Web
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Microsoft C.E.O. Says Tech’s Progress on Gender Equality Is ‘Not Sufficient’
By TIFFANY HSU - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Satya Nadella said Silicon Valley had “a significant distance to cover” in offering equal opportunities for female workers.
- Wal-Mart Sees 'Second-Mover Advantage' in E-Commerce
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Wal-Mart’s U.S. e-commerce chief Marc Lore said the online retail division is still in growth mode, the fruits of which will start paying off over the next two years and help it better compete with Amazon.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Wal-Mart Sales Rise as Retailer Dodges Industry Malaise
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s sales rose in the latest quarter, boosted by an e-commerce surge and strong grocery sales, a sign that the world’s largest retailer continues to brush off the malaise afflicting some competitors.
- Wal-Mart and Google Partner to Challenge Amazon
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Google and Wal-Mart Stores are joining forces in a partnership that includes enabling voice-ordered purchases from the retail giant on Google’s virtual assistant, challenging rival Amazon.com’s grip on the next wave of e-commerce.