North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY MEDICINE ALLIANCE LLC
Around the Web
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
- Portable MPM for Large Tissue Sample Imaging During Surgery
Friday Aug 25, 2017
On-demand histology reports, right in the operating suite.
- Can Autonomous Robots Solve China’s Dentist Shortage?
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Similar technology has recently been approved for certain dental surgeries in the United States.
- Would Your Patients Wear a Laboratory on Their Wrists?
Friday Nov 10, 2017
Soon you could be tracking your patients' important biomarkers in real-time without them visiting your hospital, office, or pathology lab.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.