International giving by community foundations has grown in recent years, led by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) in particular as well as donor-advised funds…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL DELPHIC COUNCIL FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Community Foundations Expand Reach Globally
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- 4 Organizations Team On Mapping Tool For U.N. Sustainable Development Goals
By npt-staff - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
In a collaborative partnership, Global Impact, Blackbaud, the Council on Foundations and the Foundation Center have developed and launched a resource to support organizations in…
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Noah Atencio to Receive Council on Foundations Scrivner Award
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
The vice president of community impact at the Community First Foundation in Arvada, Colorado, was recognized for his role in launching the Innovators Society, which funds promising but not yet proven approaches to mental wellness....