A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF MULTICULTURAL EVANGELICAL CHURCHES, INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A Booming Church and Its Complicated, Ugly Past
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Zarephath Christian Church is a dynamic evangelical congregation. But perhaps it’s best not to mention the sect’s fiery founder who embraced the K.K.K.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Evangelical Philanthropy in the Eye of the Storm
By Titilope Ajayi - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Joel Osteen, pastor of the evangelical Lakewood Church in Houston, came under fire this past week for allegedly not opening his over 16,000-seat church to survivors of the Houston floods that have displaced an estimated 30,000 people and killed at least 40.
The post Evangelical Philanthropy in the Eye of the Storm appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Atlanta Intern Mulls Offers, Selects Fitzgerald & Co.
Friday Aug 11, 2017
The selection came after an internship program showcasing multicultural talent in the city that was organized by Advertising For Change in partnership with the 4A's Multicultural AdvertisingInternship Program (MAIP).
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.