After six business leaders stepped down from presidential advisory councils, Mr. Trump criticized their work and said they were “leaving out of embarrassment.”
international business and disability council inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND DISABILITY COUNCIL INC.
Around the Web
- Trump Takes Aim at Executives Leaving Presidential Council
By DAVID GELLES, KATE KELLY and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- ‘Too Big to Fail’ Label May Shrink for Some Firms Under Trump
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The Trump administration is examining the use of the designation for large non-bank financial institutions, with a closely anticipated Treasury report on the matter expected next month.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Boeing CEO staying on Trump's business council
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.