DNA-matched organs may one day be grown in these genetically-modified pigs, playfully referred to as "oinkcubators."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNAL MEDICINE, HEMATOLOGY AND CANCER CARE P.C.
Around the Web
- Recombinetics Bets Farm on Pigs for Future Cancer Cures
Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Optimizing the Immune System to Identify and Eradicate Cancer
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Heat Biologics has devised a method intended to capture poly-antigens and present them to immunomodulatory mechanisms and revitalize the immune system, allowing it to target and annihilate cancer.
- Combination Immunotherapy without Chemo for Specific NSCLC Patients?
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Current therapeutic options for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) are ever-evolving with the possibility of solely immunotherapy-based treatment regimens on the near horizon for certain patients.
- ESMO Focuses on Unifying the Language of Precision Medicine
Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Even when all scientists speak the same language, it can be difficult to decipher new terminology and concepts.
- How Exactly Does Gene Transfer via AAV Work?
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors are frequently utilized as viral vectors for gene therapy.
- FDA Approves CAR-T for Certain Lymphomas, But How Does it Work?
Friday Oct 27, 2017
The FDA reaches a new milestone with first approved gene therapy for specific adult cases of leukemia and lymphoma.