CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTER-STATE INSTALLATIONS, LLC
Around the Web
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Art Review: Omer Fast’s Chinatown Installation Is a Misfire
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Part of the artist’s current solo at James Cohan’s Chinatown space, “August,” reads as nasty condescension.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.