It makes sense to involve IT security with DevOps, but the integration isn't as easy as it sounds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTEGRATIVE VETERINARY CARE OF NYC PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Integrating Security into DevOps Takes Care
By Dan Timpson, CTO at DigiCert - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- An Integrated Healthcare Strategy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Present efforts to repeal and replace ObamaCare simply play into the left's long-term plan to force national healthcare by discrediting all alternatives.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.