Under the looming single-payer socialized medicine scheme, alternative and integrative approaches to medicine may be shunted aside.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE HEALTH P.C.
Around the Web
- Single-Payer Socialized Health Care: What Would It Mean for Innovative and Alternative Medicine?
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Affording Alternative Medicine
By Barry Bridges - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Every year, Americans pay billions of dollars for complementary, alternative and integrative health care — chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, massage therapy, biofeedback and more. But with very few exceptions, insurance policies typically don’t cover these treatments. Alternative medicine accounts for as much as 11.2% of total out-of-pocket spending on health care. Despite its popularity, insurers tend to view this type of care as untested, experimental or scientifically at odds with mainstream medicine. It’s one of the more glaring disconnects in American ...
- The New Health Care: Don’t Nudge Me: The Limits of Behavioral Economics in Medicine
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Getting patients to follow a medication regimen can be harder than people imagine, studies show.
- A New Survey Shows Marijuana Is Replacing Some Over-The-Counter Medicines
By Dan Seitz - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Medical marijuana is replacing quite a few old-school medicines, according to a new survey.
- Your brain knows when you've just died, researchers say
Friday Oct 20, 2017
Researchers from New York’s NYU Langone School of Medicine said in an interview that people are aware that they died, and might be able to hear a doctor announcing their death.
- ESMO Focuses on Unifying the Language of Precision Medicine
Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Even when all scientists speak the same language, it can be difficult to decipher new terminology and concepts.