ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEMS INC.
1980 - INTERGRATED SECURITY SYSTEMS INC.
Around the Web
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Home8 Video-Verified Security Alarm System review: A simplistic DIY kit with integrated video recording
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For simple needs, this security setup can work well.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
- Iris Smart Hub (2017) review: Lowe’s offers an affordable smart-home system for the hacker mindset
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new professional monitoring option puts the focus squarely on security.
- Integrating Security into DevOps Takes Care
By Dan Timpson, CTO at DigiCert - Friday Aug 18, 2017
It makes sense to involve IT security with DevOps, but the integration isn't as easy as it sounds.