Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTEGRATED HOME INSPECTION SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- San Francisco Suspends Chariot Service in Inspection Paperwork Debacle
By Aarian Marshall - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The Golden State yanks the van commuting service’s license after it fails three inspections.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Parking Spaces That Could Make You Rich
By KATE MURPHY - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
For steady and reliable income, small investors are increasingly looking to buy parking spaces in cities where parking is limited and pricey.