21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTEGRATED BROADBAND SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Cable Providers Hiking Cost Of Broadband In Face Of Cord-Cutting
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
With more and more consumers cutting the cord and ditching their cable providers, these companies have to make up the lost revenue somehow. That apparently means increasing costs elsewhere, like your broadband.Nasdaq reports that companies like Charter and Comcast have increased the cost of broadband services in recent months as one-time customers flee in favor of services like …
- FCC Broadband Proposal Moves Goalposts Backwards, Lawmakers Warn
Friday Oct 6, 2017
The FCC could "undo significant progress" toward universal broadband deployment, if it decides that mobile broadband is an adequate substitute for wireline service, lawmakers warn.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- ISPs don’t want to tell the FCC exactly where they offer Internet service
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Better data collection could tell us which homes have broadband and which don’t.
- The Surprising City That Rates Highest For TV, Broadband Services
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A regional power company in Tennessee has emerged as Consumer Reports' top-rated TV provider, edging out Google Fiber by one point.