Around the country, clinics that serve immigrants report seeing fewer patients since the Trump administration issued broad deportation orders.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INSURED MEDICAL SUPPLY INC.
Around the Web
- Sick and Afraid, Some Immigrants Forgo Medical Care
By JAN HOFFMAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- There are some crazy medical codes out there—here are the weirdest on record
By Beth Mole - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Strange medical codes used in health insurance claims are surprisingly common.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- China Imposes Limit on Oil Supply to North Korea
Saturday Sep 23, 2017
China announced it will limit energy supplies to North Korea and stop buying its textiles under sanctions, reducing support from Pyongyang's last ally.
- Zipline Launches Medical Supply Drone Deliveries in Tanzania
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The California startup is expanding its service from Rwanda to its much larger neighbor.
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.