A large-scale new study found that concussions in adolescents can increase the risk of later developing multiple sclerosis.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INSTITUTE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ADOLESCENTS AND TEENAGERS INC.
Around the Web
- Phys Ed: Concussions in Teenagers Tied to Multiple Sclerosis Risk
By GRETCHEN REYNOLDS - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- Skin Deep: His Eye Makeup Is Way Better Than Yours
By BEE SHAPIRO - Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
How teenage boys and young men wearing makeup are affecting beauty norms.
- Elaine Welteroth, Teen Vogue’s Refashionista
By JAZMINE HUGHES - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The editor in chief has taken on a seemingly impossible task: reinventing the glossy magazine for a hyperempathetic generation.
- On Staten Island, Haunting Memories of Those Killed by Hurricane Sandy
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The powerful storm flooded blocks of Staten Island, erasing homes and claiming the lives of 24 residents.
- When Your Teenager Asks, ‘Did You Smoke Weed?’
By LISA DAMOUR - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
A teenager asking, ‘What choice did you make?’ is often wondering, ‘What choice should I make?’