Japan’s manufacturing reputation took another hit as a product-quality scandal spread to Subaru, which said final vehicle checks at two of its domestic factories were performed by uncertified inspectors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INSPECTOR ED HOME INSPECTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Japan's Inspections Scandal Spreads to Subaru
Friday Oct 27, 2017
- There Are Six FDA Inspectors For 3,000,000 Shipments Of Imported Cosmetics Per Year
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Every year, there are three million shipments of cosmetic products that pass through U.S. ports and onto our store shelves. The problem is that there are only six inspectors for all of those shipments, which means that .3% of them are ever inspected. Products like tattoo ink that goes under the skin and lipstick that could be ingested fall under …
- Op-Ed Contributor: Why the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Makes Sense
By MICHAEL J. SANTORELLI - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The proposal will not hurt competition or consumers. The Justice Department has no solid antitrust reasons to block it.
- Op-Ed Columnist: A Terrorist Attack in Real America
By BRET STEPHENS - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
My kids learned to ride their bikes on the same path that became Tuesday’s scene of carnage.
- Op-Ed Columnist: Season of the Witch
By MICHELLE GOLDBERG - Friday Nov 3, 2017
With the world in chaos, it’s no surprise occultism is making a comeback
- Op-Ed Contributor: How Safer Streets Can Thwart Terrorists
By YONAH FREEMARK - Friday Nov 3, 2017
The things that protect pedestrians from careless drivers also work to prevent deadly rampages like the one in Manhattan this week.