A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
360 MOTOR PARKWAY
HAUPPAUGE, NEW YORK, 11788
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INSOURCE WEST PROPERTIES, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Properties That Shout 'Timber!'
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Three luxury log homes that are on the market in West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Brookfield Property Makes $14.8 Billion Offer to Acquire Rest of GGP
Monday Nov 13, 2017
Brookfield Property Partners LP has made a $14.8 billion offer to acquire the shares of mall owner GGP Inc. that it doesn’t already own, according to people familiar with the matter.